March 21st Market Access participated on the Internationalization Workshop: Challenges and Oportunities organized by APCMC – Associação Portuguesa dos Comerciantes de Materiais de Construção, where the internationalization process aimed at the markets from Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Poland and Italy was discussed.
The initiative took place at APCMC’s headquarters in Oporto, and pursued the following agenda:
Where are we and where do we want to be?
– Digital Economy and communication strategies
– Knowledge and access to new markets
How will we get there?
– Prospection and presence in international markets
– Participation in trade fairs and expositions abroad
– Results Optimization
– B2B meetings in the context of fairs
Subscribe our newsletter here and don’t miss our latest news and activities.