On the next 25th of November, at 10am, AEP – Associação Empresarial de Portugal promotes the Closing journey of ECICII+ Project, that will be streamed through a digital platform. Participation on the journey is free, however it is necessary a registration through the link.
The event aims to disclose the results achieved in this interregional project, that had the goal to strength the internationalization capacity of SMEs in de Euroregion (Galicia and North of Portugal) in the agri-food, contract channel and knowledge-intensive services sectors.
Market Access is responsible for the organization of the Closing Journey, for its disclosure, invitations, streaming and results’ dissemination. Over the past few years, Market Access has also supported AEP in the execution of several activities related to the ECICII + project, such as:
- Organization and execution of a joint inverse mission between North of Portugal and Galicia for prescribers and potential Mexican buyers (2018);
- Organization and execution of a joint inverse mission between North of Portugal and Galicia for prescribers and potential buyers from Poland, Colombia and Singapore (2019);
- Organization of a strategic alliance between companies int the contract sector, though a joint commercial action to the Colombian market (2019);
- Organization and development of an initiative in destination markets – collective participation in Collision Conference 2019 (Canada);
- Organization and development of an initiative in destination markets – collective participation in Wine Expo Poland & Warsaw Oil Festival 2019 (Poland).
10h00 – Opening Session
- Paulo Vaz, AEP Manager
- Jorge Cebreiros Arce, CEP President (primary beneficiary of this Project)
- Mário Guimarães, CCDR-N
- POCTEP (to confirm)
10h15 – Project results presentation (vídeo)
10h20- Panel I – Testimonials from companies benefiting from this project
- Marcos Rioseco, Arturo Alvarez
- Raquel Lima, Pedaços de Cacau
- Diego Fernandez, Macrosistemas
10h55 – Panel II – Debate about “The importance of KIS in the development of new business solutions for traditional sectors”
- Henrique Barros, ARCH Valadares
- Cornelia Proca, Viña Costeira
- César Barbosa, SkySYS
11h20 – Q&A (Questions & Answers)
11h30 – Closing
- Jorge Marcolino – manager international department AEP
ECICII +. The path to internationalization
The ECICII + (Estrutura Empresarial Conjunta para o Impulso e a Captação de Iniciativas de Internacionalização – Joint Business Structure for the Boost and Capture of Internationalization Initiatives) project is a part of the INTERREG V-A Spain-Portugal Program (POCTEP) 2014-2020. The ECICII + project is promoted through the partner entities: CEP – Confederación de Empresarios de Pontevedra, Xunta de Galicia, Igape – Instituto Galego de Promoción Económica, AEP – Associação Empresarial de Portugal, CEO – Confederación Empresaial de Ourense, AEVC – Associação Empresarial de Viana do Castelo and INEO – Asociación de Empresas de Tecnología de Galicia.